Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducted the Stage 2 RRB JE 2019 Exam from 28th August to 1st September 2019. The RRB JE Result 2019 for CBT 2 will be declared in the month of October. You can check your result from the steps mentioned below. Know the expected RRB JE Cut Off marks to estimate your chances of making it through.
How to Check the RRB JE Result 2019?
Direct Link to Download RRB JE Result
- Click on the Direct Link mentioned above. You will be directed to the Result Page.
- Click on “RRB Junior Engineer Stage 2 Result”.
- A new window will open with the RRB Result.
- Download the Stage 2 RRB JE Result.
- Press Ctrl+F & enter your Name/ Roll No.
- If your name is present in the result pdf then you have cleared the RRB Junior Engineer Stage 2 Exam.
What are the Minimum Qualifying Marks in RRB JE CBT 2?
The minimum qualifying marks in the RRB JE Exam has been mentioned below for each category
What Happens After you clear the RRB JE Result 2019?
The following selection process will be followed after you clear the RRB JE CBT 2 Exam-
- Document Verification – Railway Recruitment Board will call the selected candidates for document verification all relevant documents will be authenticated by RRB.
- Medical Test – The candidates that are found healthy and capable of working are then selected for the Junior Engineer Post in Indian Railways.
Candidates that clear the Document verification and medical fitness test are going to be given the appointment letter by Railway Recruitment Board.
How will the RRB JE Cut Off 2019 be released?
- RRB Junior Engineer CBT 2 Cut Off marks will be declared according to the post and zone.
- The cut-off marks for Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Mechanical Engineer post will be different.
- Railway Recruitment Board releases the result and cut off marks on the basis of Normalization which is aimed at making the result fair and just
What is the Expected CBT 2 RRB JE Cut Off 2019?
Direct Link to Check the RRB JE Cut Off
- Click on the above-mentioned link to check the expected cut off marks for the Stage 2 Junior Engineer Exam.
- The Expected cut off is based out off of the Good attempts in the CBT 2 Test, the number of candidates that gave the exam and number of vacancies that RRB will fill.
The Section-wise Good Attempts for the Junior Engineer CBT 2 Exam deduced by the Exam Analysis has been mentioned in the table below.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Good Attempts|
|Physics & Chemistry||15||9|
|Basics of Computers and Application||10||6|
|Basics of Environmental & Pollution||10||6|
What Factors Effect RRB JE Cut Off 2019?
The following factors will determine the RRB JE CBT 2 Cut Off Marks 2019
- Total number of aspirants appearing for the exam.
- The total number of RRB JE Vacancies 2019 – Railway Recruitment Board is hiring 13,487 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
Railway Recruitment Board keeps into account all of these factors while releasing the cut off marks list.